The purpose of this SAQA ID 99687 – Occupational Certificate: Contact Centre Manager – NQF 5 qualification is to prepare a learner to operate as a Contact Centre Manager.
A Contact Centre Manager Contact Centre Managers manage and optimise quality contact centre operations and practices.
A qualified learner will be able to:
- Manage and control the costs of a contact centre
- Manage and control the operational planning and achievement of operational targets
- Manage personnel employed in a contact centre
- Manage customer and supplier relations
- Manage and assure the achievement of contact centre quality standards
- Manage and control the efficiency of contact centre processes and technology
Camblish Training Institute – QCTO Accredited Programmes
- SAQA ID 101869 Occupational Certificate: Project Manager
- SAQA ID 99687 Occupational Certificate: Contact Centre Manager
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
No student enrolled.